EZ sniper Snapper
EZ sniper HomeLink™
Bringing You Into the Loop
What is HomeLink?HomeLink is a small application which runs on your computer to allow our system to deliver bids from your computer rather than from our servers. Our system triggers the bid when it is time to snipe the bid. This is an advanced bidding feature of EZ sniper.com, and there are some things to consider when using HomeLink:
- At this time, HomeLink is only required for sniping Shopgoodwill.com.
- HomeLink runs in the background while you do other things, but your computer must be on and online at the time the bid is submitted.
- HomeLink appears as an icon on your computer's tooltray down by the clock in the lower right corner of your screen.
- The HomeLink icon is a sniper's crosshairs and it makes a small move once a minute to tell you it is running.
- Bids are added to your EZ sniper account as you normally would on your computer or mobile device and listed with other bids on your Auctions page.
How to Get Started
- Download and install HomeLink for Windows or Mac .
- You will be prompted to enter your EZ sniper login in the Options window. Enter it, and click "Login to EZ sniper" button. If you are not already logged into EZ sniper, this will log you into your account and verify HomeLink has your correct login. If it is not correct, you will get an error message.
- The auction sites for which you have bidding accounts on EZ sniper will be listed on the dropdown below your EZ sniper login.
- If you don't see the auction site you want to snipe, go to the Manage Logins tab of your EZ sniper My Account page and add it.
- You're done! You can start adding bids to your EZ sniper account for sniping on sites which require HomeLink. Right now, that is only Shopgoodwill.com.
If you have trouble setting up or using HomeLink, see our Troubleshooting page for solutions.